Sunday

Quilts N More - Pick-It Fences

Quilts N More Magazine
Using my most recent issues of Quilts and More, I decided to make the Pick-It Fences quilt that is on the cover.  The instructions state to use 26 different fabrics besides the solid for the background. 

I was very happy that I could find almost all of the fabrics from my stash.  Or maybe it's a sign that I am a fabric hoarder. Completing this quilt top was rewarding and it felt good to purge some fabrics for the nice results. It was also my first opportunity to use my design board to ensure I had the blocks point in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I was just looking through my magazine for a pattern and decided to look to see what people had made from it. Your version looks wonderful, as every bit as good as the one in the magazine:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a challenge to come up with all the different fabrics.

      Delete