Sunday

iPad Cover

I found some instructions for an iPad cover over at Dixie Mango's blog.  I had a little trouble with it because she described the formula for making the calculatons so you can adjust it for laptops or other devices but the example used the iPad dimensions.  The calculation in the formula were not the same in the tutorial.  In the formula, the example created a cover with a 1-inch flap and the tutorial created a cover with a 4-inch flap that came to a point.  I had to read and re-read it a few times before I figured out that she was saying two different things for two different outcomes. 

Anyway,  it was very easy. I used fusible Pellon fleece interfacing so when I ironed the cover flat, it stayed nice and flat.  I also added a decorative button to the outside, just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment