Thursday

Clover Wonder Clips


I got this box of Clover Wonder Clips just in time yesterday.  I also bought the fabric to make the binding for this quilt.  So it was all perfect timing for trying them out. One of my favorite quilting bloggers, Julie Herman from Jaybird Quilts uses them so I thought I would give them a try.

These clips are wonderful.  They hold the binding down nicely and without the use of stick pins, sewing on binding is now pain free.  I don't know how many times I've pricked my finger from sliding my hands along the binding and forgetting that I will bump into the pins.

I bought the small ones that come in a box of 50 which are just enough to go around an entire quilt. These are going to be great for working with clear vinyl and some of the other crafty things I have coming up. I can't wait to use them on the next project. This is the best new tool I've purchased in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment