Wednesday

Bloom Bloom Pow Quilt Completed

Pearl Bracelet Fabric
I finished the Bloom Bloom Pow quilt today.  I sent it out to be quilted.  Renee at Quilting Innovations did the work for me.  She has a full time job and quilts in her spare time so between that and my schedule, it was a month from dropping it off to picking it up.  Not that is mattered to me, I would never want to rush such excellence. 

I made the bias binding from Kona white.  I did not want the binding to be noticeable. Of course, that would be tough on this quilt. I love the back, the solid color is a great canvas for the quilted circles. 

I am so glad it's finished and I really enjoyed the quilt along hosted by Lee at Freshly Pieced which is where I got the instructions for making this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment