Friday

What's on the design board?

Each month the Milwaukee Modern Quilt Club plays block lotto. They choose the color of the month and all you have to do is make an 8 and 1/2-inch square block out of that color. It can be any design that you want. Then we all show off our blocks, drop them into bag and one block is drawn from the bag. The owner of that block gets the entire bag of blocks.

So I made mine from Elizabeth Hartman's book, Patchwork City. The block is called Food Truck. The instructions were to make an 8 x 8-inch block so I did have to modify the last four strips so it was a little larger than the original pattern.

That's pretty much all that's on the design board today. I am looking for that new quilt project and I just can't seem to find one that I am ready to dive into. Hopefully my quilty drought will end soon!
Milwaukee Modern Quilt Club


No comments:

Post a Comment