Sunday

What's on the design board?

January was a busy month. I still had many post surgical physical therapy visits and my mother spent lots of time in the hospital and in a rehab center recuperating from COPD earlier in the month. With that said, I tried to squeeze in some sewing when I could but I wasn't all that motivated to do big things.

I look forward to February and a decrease in my physical therapy visits which in a way seems silly. After all, I still have to do the exercises twice a day every day at home so not much will really change except I won't have to leave the house as often. Since it is February and very cold, I really am thankful for that.

So I have one quilt started on the design board. I made it from a photo I pinned on Pinterest and guessed at the sizes of the borders. All I knew was that it used charm squares. I think it will turn out ok once I get the borders finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment