Saturday

Winter Quilt Show - 2015

I attended the Winter Quilt Show today at the Washington County Fairgrounds. It's only 42 miles from my house, not a bad drive even if it were snowing. Although luckily, it was neither snowing or below zero today. The quilt show was buzzing with more excitement than I've seen at other shows. I think it had something to do with people having cabin fever and finally being able to get out of the house. Or maybe it had to do with the great vendors and their great sale prices on fabrics. I certainly did my share of shopping today.

The quilts on display were gorgeous. I took a few photos with my cell phone so the quality isn't so great and I don't like making people stop when I'm taking photos so I was sort of taking them on the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment