Sunday

What's on the design board?

Over the last few weeks I have been voraciously sewing quilt tops for Quilts for Kids. I've made 3 tops that are ready for quilting and this one makes 4. The fabrics are from a sample collection so I did my best to use the almost fat quarter sized pieces of fabrics to make something cohesive.  It's not very large but I do love the butterflies, bees, apples and flowers found in the little prints. It needs to be a bit bigger but I only have small chunks of the fabrics left so I will have to get creative to figure out how to add some substantial borders to it.

I also have my completed paper pieced block up on the board as a reminder to do something with it. I'm not sure what, but hopefully it will inspire me to make something out of it. It is too cute to go unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment