I changed up some of my low volume blocks before sewing them together. Some of the fabrics I thought would qualify as low volume turned out to be a bit too busy for my purposes. So I did some un-sewing and replaced the offending fabrics with some quieter stuff.
Now that I have the blocks sewn together, I'm thinking that I should make the quilt top bigger. I really started with no plan other than to dabble in low volumes. And now that I've gotten this far, I really like where things are going.
It will be fun to pull out a few more scrap pieces to make more blocks. Other than this quilt top, I haven't been doing all that much sewing. I have too many outdoor projects in the works to spend my days indoors but I do miss my sewing machine!