Scrap Vortex Quilt - Completed
The top was completed a long time ago and I had some blocks left over. So all I needed to do was pick out some fabric for the back and I could quilt it. Instead, I added the top to my UFO pile.
I finally grew tired of seeing the leftover blocks sitting on my fabric stash so I made the back this week using some large chunks of fabric that I had available. I decided to use two different fabrics on the back to continue the scrappy feel like on the front.
I am happy to have completed the "quilt" part of my new year's resolution. However, that does not mean I have no UFOs! There are plenty of table runners, half completed tote bags, and a few other projects I have to do to say I completed all my unfinished projects. I do feel quite relieved to have finished all my old quilts in the month of January. So for February, I will try to get to all those "little" UFOs. But for now, I'm thinking about doing some new projects...hopefully they won't end up on a new unfinished quilt pile.