I started a modern quilt last summer using the pattern, Stereo from Jaybird Quilts. I wanted to do more low volume quilts and I had this quilt top finished since the beginning of fall but I wasn't sure what I wanted to with the back or binding on the quilt so I just set it aside.
I finally pulled the quilt top out again (that new year's resolution thing) and decided to choose one of the colors found on the front of the quilt in the not-so-low volume category. And since I used a text fabric as the main background on the front, a text fabric seemed appropriate for the binding as well.
I simply straight-line quilted the quilt in keeping with the modern style I was trying to attain. And I am happy to get this quilt to the finish line!