I made this quilt using a jelly roll and I had many pieces of strips left. I also had a large piece of the tan marble mates left after piecing the front but not enough to make a backing. So I put the two together and lo and behold...there was enough to make the back. I love when things come together with a little imagination.
I am happy to have this off the unfinished pile and look forward to the next big (unfinished) thing. I have a few more projects to complete before I can say I was successful in keeping my 2016 new year's resolution of completing my UFOs. I also have to mention how fun it was to photograph this quilt in the snow. It seemed so appropriate.