Saturday

Battlefield Quilt - Completed

Modern Fabrics
When I'm free-motion quilting, my kitty just loves to lie on the quilt top as I work. I think the vibration on the table top lulls him in.

Once I had the top off the machine, he decided to move off the quilt. As if he knew we were done with that step. He did supervise as I prepped the fabric to cut the binding.

I was so excited to get the binding on this quilt, it only took me one evening to complete it.

Modern Fabrics
I just love the way it looks. The colors are so modern and fresh...a definite improvement over the dank view of winter that I see when I look outside.

I used teal fabric on the back and orange as the binding to give it just the right balance of color.

It was fun to take a Civil War reproduction pattern and make a fresh modern quilt with it.
Modern Fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment