Saturday

Quilts for Kids - Baby Charm Quilt

Charm Quilt
I made this quilt top from a charm pack last year. I never finished it because I could not figure out what I did with the fabric I bought to make the back.

I purchased a few yards of fabric from the Bungle Jungle collection just for the back of this and I totally misplaced it. I looked high and low for it which was a good excuse to straighten up things in my sewing room.

But tidying up did not produce the effect I wanted...the missing fabric. So I finally gave up looking for it. Of course, that's exactly when came across the MIA fabric. For some crazy reason it got tucked neatly within a totally different fabric.

So I happily completed the quilt. It's one I had planned to give to Quilts for Kids a long time ago. Better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment